Voiage Ltd is concerned about your right to privacy. When you visit voiagejewelry.com, you can be assured that any information you provide us will be handled carefully. We will never sell or rent your information to any third party. Voiage would like to make your online shopping experience the very best on the internet!!!
- Like many other Internet companies, Voiage Ltd. automatically tracks the usage of our website. We profile website usage by tracking the voiagejewelry.com pages viewed, the previous and following sites visited, the browser used and the computer's address. This information is used to analyze trends, track use, and optimize site administration.
- In order to take advantage of member services, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration, users are required to give certain contact information (such as name, email address) and create a password. This information is used to contact the users about the services on our site for which they have expressed interest. You may opt-out of receiving communications from us at any time by emailing us, calling us at (323) 951-9540, or by writing us at: Voiage Ltd, 7403 Beverly Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90036, Attn: My Privacy.
Secured Purchase Information
- When a credit card order is placed on voiagejewelry.com, the customer's name, billing address, shipping address, telephone number and credit card number, security code and expiration date are gathered. This is used to verify payment authorization, process your order, personalize your shopping experience, inform you of deliveries, deliver the merchandise to the proper destination and generate statistics. Voiage Ltd. takes numerous precautions to protect our users' information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, the information is protected both online and offline.
- For all purchase information, Voiage Ltd uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) underneath HTTP, providing an encrypted channel and server authentication, so that all such information is transmitted through a secured server connection. Before your order is processed online, your browser will make a confirmed identification that the transmission of all data is being made between your computer and with Voiage. While on a secure page, such as our order form, the lock icon on the bottom of web browsers becomes locked. You can learn more about SSL at www.ssl.com.
- While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also take several steps to protect user information offline. All our users' information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted to our office. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. Furthermore, ALL employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices.
- The shipping information related to an order (but not the purchase information) will be shared with the shipping company that Voiage Ltd. uses for any given order.
- Voiage Ltd. may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related site information to reputable third-party vendors, but these statistics will include no personally identifiable information.
- Voiage Ltd. is the sole owner of the information collected on this site.
- As a registered user, you should expect to receive an email welcoming you to our website. As a purchaser, you should expect to receive an email confirming your order, an email confirming your shipment, an electronic receipt and a paper receipt, which accompanies your order.
- As a customer of Voiage Ltd. you will be automatically opted-in to receive mailers via postal mail.
- We also communicate with users on a regular basis to provide requested services. We reply to users' inquiries on issues relating to their account via email or phone, in accordance with the user's wishes.
- We may employ other companies to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, conducting customer surveys, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Our address book feature is provided for your convenience so that you may keep track of your friends and family. The information will not be used to contact them by Voiage Ltd. unless we are asked to do so by the user. Your privacy, as well as that of others, is protected by Voiage Ltd..
The Voiage Ltd. site may have links to other website on the Internet that are not owned or controlled by Voiage. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of these websites, nor does this mean that persimmon endorses them in any way.
Correcting, Updating and Deleting Information
If a user's personally identifiable information (such as zip code, phone, email or postal address) changes, or if a user no longer desires our service, we provide a way to correct, update or delete users' personally identifiable information. This can be done under "My Account" or by emailing us at email@example.com or calling us at (323) 951-9540 or by regular mail to: Voiage 7403 Beverly Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90036
Disclosure to Authorities
Cookies are small pieces of information sent from a webserver to your computer. These allow us to personalize, customize and quickly process and complete your shopping experience without having to continually request the same basic information from you. Cookies are not used to store any personal information such as name, address or payment information. If you do not accept or if you remove our cookies, you will not be able to make a purchase on our site.